INFORMATION REGARDING PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
It refers to information that is submitted also according to art.13 of the EU law 20167679 regarding the protection of personal data
Data Processing Controller
Via B.Tosarelli, 23 - 40055 Castenaso (BOLOGNA) ITALIA
Tel +39 051.780222 r.a. Fax 051.6064166
P.IVA 02207791209 C.F. 01846790598
Nature of the conferral
Data conferral is optional. The refusal to supply data leads to an inability to be contacted for the objectives listed below. Conferral for marketing objectives is optional and does not lead to the inability of being contacted for other objectives.
a) Carry out obligations deriving from contracts stipulated with the Controller and/or fulfilment, before contract is concluded, of specifications requested by the user;
1.b) fulfilment of obligations by law, according to European community rules or norms;
2.c) marketing activities such as, in explanatory and not exhaustive terms, sending
newsletters; sending formative and informative material by e mail, newsletter,
postal paperwork, sms, mms and new communication platforms, as, for example,
in explanatory and not exhaustive terms, WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, Viber,
Regarding objectives sub a) and b), we inform you that the processing and communication of your personal data by the controller does not require your consent as it requires processing to carry out obligations deriving from the same contract and/or to carry out the services requested by you before the contract is concluded, as well as abiding by legal obligations
With reference to objective C indicated, each user has the right to refuse the controller, at anytime, his/her consent to processing, without incurring prejudicial consequences in the contractual relationship and/or to carry out the services requested before the conclusion to the same contract.
Personal data is processed through computer programmes strictly for the time necessary to obtain the objectives of the data collection
Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit use and incorrect unauthorized access.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA
Data processing take place in the established place and is carried out by the personnel in charge
CONSERVATION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA
Data concerning marketing activities shall be saved until cancellation request is received from the user
Personal data processed for contractual or commercial objectives such as invoicing shall be processed for the compulsory time limits envisaged by law
It is the right of the user to make a complaint to the control authority.
Rights of the user ex art. 15 EU 2016/679
The users to whom the personal data refers to have the right to know if personal data
referring to them is being processed or not, and if so obtain information regarding:
- objective of the processing
- data category applicable
- recipients or category of recipients to whom the data has been or will be sent, in particular if recipients are third countries or international organizations
- when possible, the personal data conservation period envisaged, or if not possible, the criteria to determine said period.
- the existence of the right of the user to request the controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of the personal data that concerns them or to oppose processing.
- the right to make a complaint to the relevant authorities
- should the data not be collected from the user, all the information available of their origin.
- the existence of an automatic decision process , including the profiling as perart.22, paragragh 1 and 4 and at least in these instances, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and foreseeable consequences of said processing for the user.